Information we collect
We collect the information which helps us to improve quality of our services or provide them to our users. Some of the information may also be collected by third party services which are used on this website.
- User information. To provide some of services, for example, the subscription for newsletters and announcements, we request some of your Personally Identifiable Information (PII): for instance your name and e-mail address. We can ask you to inform us with your birth date, e-mail address and password while online registration or filling in the questionnaires on the site. This personal information is using only for providing our services to the users.
- Location. When you visit our website, we automatically collect and keep for not a long time on our server your internet IP address, type of browser, operational system, date and duration of your presence on this site, the information of site’s pages which you’ve visited, and of your usage of the site’s search service. This information could be used to define your location, including the automatic choice of the optimal website localization.
- Behavioral tracking. In order to make the usage of website more comfortable, we can collect behavioral statistics and watch the user’s behavior on our website. For example to collect the information about cursor moves and clicks on site’s active elements (buttons, links, images) via Google Analytics.
We reserve the right to use the (preventively depersonalized) information about your location, demographic data or any other information about the usage of this website, as well as convey such depersonalized data to our partners and advertisers. This data doesn’t contain and will not contain any personal information which is collected by this website or any third party service which are implemented herein.
Newsletters, Announcements and Notifications
We give the opportunity to receive the newsletters and announcements with important information from this site. To make it possible we ask you to inform us with your name and e-mail address. We can send such newsletters by ourselves or with assistance of third party services, such as, for instance, Mail.Chimp. We can use additional third party services, for instance, GetResponce, to collect statistics about such newsletters. If you don’t want to receive such kinds of information from us, you can unsubscribe, using the link in lower part of letter, or write to us about your decision to email@example.com.
This site may send you mails in some case, including: if you register a new account; when you request any information via site’s services; if it’s necessity to inform users about any significant events which could affect the usage of the site. You can’t refuse to receive the mails of such type by writing us about your decision to firstname.lastname@example.org (unless we make automatic unsubscribe).
Links to Other Web Sites
Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register an account. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to website of Ash of Gods or via Disqus. If we become aware that we have got personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you suppose that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us through email@example.com.
All information about user that we keep on this website is encrypted. We’re regularly scan our website to identify any vulnerability. Any types of data input, whether it would be the poll, subscription for newsletter or updates, or the registration, use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Only limited number of persons have an access to your personal information. Any possible transactions use special, highly secured payment gateways, while information of these transactions is not stored or somehow processed on our servers.
We are committed to inform our users as soon as it’s possible (via personal e-mails or news on the site) about any cases of security problems or any types of possible leaks of personal data.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you made a mistake while entering your user data during the registration, or you want to change something in these data, we’ll provide you the opportunity to change or delete it quickly. If such option isn’t presented on the site, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests about receiving and changing the information are executed free of charge – with a condition that they don’t conjugate to extra technical complexities. If user deletes his information from AurumDust services, it will, for some time, be stored on our servers. At the same time backups of such information may exist for some time.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Aurum Dust LLC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of AurumDust, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Last modified: April 20, 2023.
Copyright © 2023. AurumDust. All Rights Reserved.